The Brother SE-400 Combination Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machine is still the #1 best selling embroidery machine on Amazon.com. It was designed to help you give your projects a customized, high-end look — all while being priced to fit your budget!
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capabilities
- Large 4” x 4” embroidery area
- 70 built-in embroidery designs
- 5 monogramming fonts
- 120 frame pattern combinations
- 67 built-in sewing stitches with 98 stitch functions
- Easy-to-view back-lit, touch screen LCD display
- On-screen reference guide in 16 languages
- Quick-Set™ drop-in bobbin and automatic needle threader
- Built-in push button thread cutter
- Brightly lit LED work area
Brother embroidery customers can easily purchase thousands of fabulous exclusive, downloadable embroidery designs on www.iBroidery.com. Choose from a multitude of selections, including licensed characters from Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, Disney, Disney-Pixar, plus limited edition designs from the Brother design library. All at your fingertips at a price you’ll love. Thousands of designs you can have anytime you please!
I have been asked if there is a difference between the Brother SE-400 and the Brother LB6800PRW Project Runway Embroidery Machine. According to Brother Customer Service, “The only difference is the LB6800PRW comes with a rolling bag and has the Project Runway branding and the SE400 does not. ~Susan”