Simplicity’s Simply The Best Sewing Book by Anne Marie Soto
- The essential addition to every sewer’s bookshelf
- Packed with time-saving tips and techniques
- Designed for quick and easy reference at every stage of sewing
- Streamlined conventional sewing methods
- New developments in both conventional sewing machines and sergers
- Patternless projects that complement the fashion attitudes of the 21st century
- Updated tips and product information that reflect recent offerings in the marketplace
- Serger sewing methods presented side-by-side with their conventional counterparts so you can choose the techniques that best suit your project and your sewing style
“Sewing on Special Fabrics” – With these tips and techniques in hand, stripes, plaids, satins, velvets, denims and more are transformed into sewer-friendly fabrics.
“Simply the Best Patternless Projects” – In addition to updating the original fashion wardrobe, new projects make kids’ clothes an important part of this section, too.
“This is truly a book for today’s sewers. We are proud to share with you the best, most comprehensive source for sewing information for new sewers and experienced sewers, as well as for those who are rediscoverying the joys of this rewarding craft.” SIMPLICITY PATTERN CO. INC.
Simplicity’s Simply The Best Sewing Book – Click Here!
You can also follow me on Facebook.
I would appreciate it if you would Like, Share, and Tweet this post. Thank you!