Juki TL98Q 110V is the same as Juki TL98P Perfection which is the 220V version for overseas markets, not for the USA.
The Juki TL-98Q is a high-quality sewing and quilting machine designed to replace the TL-98E. The TL-98Q is a portable, lightweight machine that is easy to transport. The arm and bed of the TL-98Q are constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. The larger work area enables maneuverability of large materials. An auxiliary table extends the work area to 23″ to allow for even larger projects.
More Juki TL-98Q Features:
- A 1,500rpm maximum sewing speed for high-performance.
- Presser foot presser is easily adjustable, just turn the regulator at the top of the machine and regulate according to the indicator.
- The push lever automatic needle threader affords you the pleasure of easily threading the needle without eye-strain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- Automatic needle stop up/down button. Press the needle up/down button to move the needle’s position as desired, press the button continuously to make the machine sew stitch by stitch.
- Knee lift lever raises foot to 12mm so that light to heavy weight materials are easily handled.
- Hand lift raises foot to 9mm.
- A drop feed dog swith to raise and lower feed dog, useful for sewing curved stitches with ease.
- A 11″ X 23″ extended table work area for greater manueverability.
- 6″ X 9″ arm space to the right of the needle.
- US Warranty: 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Brother PQ1500S, Janome 1600P & DBX (Babylock Elna Pfaff Viking) do not have the Juki external port for remote operation of thread trimming for use on machine quilting frames.
Frequently Asked Question:
What is the difference between the Juki TL-98Q and the Juki TL-98QE?
The Juki TL-98Q has automatic under-bed thread trimmers for top and bobbin threads. It eliminates having to use scissors to trim threads after finishing a seam. It also eliminates having to bring up the bobbin thread. The TL-98Q has an automatic needle threader, and a large extension table (to use when not using a frame). The TL-98QE does not have these features
Check out the Juki TL-98Q and the Juki TL-2000Qi
You can also follow me on Facebook.
I would appreciate it if you would Like, Share, and Tweet this post. Thank you!