Simplicity’s Simply The Best Sewing Book by Anne Marie Soto
- The essential addition to every sewer’s bookshelf
- Packed with time-saving tips and techniques
- Designed for quick and easy reference at every stage of sewing
- Streamlined conventional sewing methods
- New developments in both conventional sewing machines and sergers
- Patternless projects that complement the fashion attitudes of the 21st century
- Updated tips and product information that reflect recent offerings in the marketplace
- Serger sewing methods presented side-by-side with their conventional counterparts so you can choose the techniques that best suit your project and your sewing style
Sew Fast Sew Easy by Elissa Meyrich
Includes three ready-to-use patterns
Reinvent Sewing for the Twenty-first Century!
“Where did you get your skirt?”
Ever want to create your own designer-look fashions? Develop unique accessories or home decor? Even if you’ve never held a needle or used a sewing machine, this book is all you need. With three simple patterns and easy-to-follow instructions, you can put your own stamp on fashion and step out in style-yours!
Oh Sew Easy Life Style: 20 Projects to Make Your Home Your Own
by Valori Wells (Author),
Carolyn Spencer (Author)
Publisher: C&T Publishing (March 4, 2008)
Availability: This title will be released on March 4, 2008. Pre-order now!
Take charge of your life–it’s Oh Sew Easy!
- Get organized, stay organized with 20 simply stylish projects
- Fourth book in the popular Oh Sew Easy series
Altered Style: Sewing & Embellishing Wearable Fashions
by Stephanie Kimura
Publisher: Krause Publications (February 6, 2008)
Sewers love clothes – 80 percent of American sewers create garments, with 31 percent using their sewing skills to embellish ready-to-wear items.
Quilting For Dummies
by Cheryl Fall (Author)
“Quilts may seem commonplace, but their artistry extends far back into human history and continues to be intertwined with our real-life experience…” (more)
Get the know-how you need to create beautiful quilts and decorative quilted items
Pattern Making For Fashion Design by Helen Joseph Armstrong
This quintessential guide to patternmaking offers comprehensive coverage, clear illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions, providing users with all the relevant information necessary to create design patterns with accuracy regardless of their complexity.